Welcome back to another exciting episode of the Kpopcast! In this episode, the hosts dive deep into the latest controversies, trending k-pop hashtags, provide some recent song recommendations, and recap significant developments in the K-pop world. Get ready for a rollercoaster ride as we discuss Baekhyun’s New Company Controversy, the intriguing #apologizetolisa trend, Suga’s Enlistment news, and the fascinating allure of Luxury Brands’ obsession with K-pop idols.
Lastly, we also discuss the question that we know was keeping you up at night: did Boys Planet finally find the BLIT?
This episode was recorded on Aug. 11, 2023.
HIT REPLAYS (TOP K-POP SONGS):
- The Rose (더로즈) – Back To Me https://youtu.be/fuzLp9gDcwY
- SHINee 불면증 Insomnia https://youtu.be/7VBzw6d5E7M
- JEON SOMI (전소미) – ‘Fast Forward’ M/V https://youtu.be/_GgIt2EFHV8
- INFINITE(인피니트) ‘New Emotions’ https://youtu.be/DTdhfPSPVVU
- BTS’ Suga Officially Preparing For Military Enlistment | Soompi
- EXO’s Baekhyun Confirms The Launch Of His Own Company + Clarifies Rumors
- Why do Luxury Brands choose K-pop Idols for ambassadors?
- Lightstick Appreciation